PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tasteful pictures for Gentlemen of a certain age ...
Old 5th Oct 2014, 18:34
CoffmanStarter

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good evening Ray ...

I assume you are the Ray Deacon of CFS and one of the four Authors of the book 'Little Rissington : The Central Flying School 1946 - 76'.

When I post pictures I always endeavour to correctly credit images (as best as I'm able to do ... which I did in this instance) as the majority of PPRuNe Members do. The three example images I posted to introduce this thread were, as stated, sourced from the source I declared (which I have absolutely no connection with). There was no further information to indicate who owned or took the original pictures, the Gnat image included, other than 'Aeroplane Icons'

I apologise if I have caused you any personal upset and will, if you wish, gladly remove the Gnat image from this post.

Kind regards ...

Coff.

PS. Above message also sent by PM to Ray ... with a PM to the mods.

I will also add that your Post, Ray, at 9 Timed 16:18 wasn't visible to me when I posted at 10 16:40 ... otherwise I would have replied earlier

Last edited by CoffmanStarter; 5th Oct 2014 at 18:59. Reason: To cover post time difference evident