PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light Aircraft Costs Schedule 5 v.s. Manufacturer Maintenance Schedules etc.
Old 5th Oct 2014, 06:04
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I said. How can you show on an engine monitor that the injector nozzle is blocked at the air inlet ?????

Walter is not an engineer. Walter is a PILOT. Walter may be a good pilot that dose not make him an engineer. He may know about engine but dose not make him an expert.

He proved this by running an engine with 0/80.

Dose lycoming or tcm or casa as eng 4 allow this. I'll answer it. NO it dosent. But he is an expert. So where dose it say that casa demands that nozzles in this case be removed and cleaned at 200 odd hours.

What is quite clear is you really don't know much but are just a sheep and are happy to follow what's been told to you.

If you won't to point the finger how about your industry that changes excessive rates for postage or photo copying or my favorite to be thinking about you when he is on the sh$ter.

The difference we generally do this job for love and most of us have a conchion. Plus when we f up we kill people. The likes of your self as an instant expert on all things engineering is quite sicking.

But hey you obviously know more about engineering than I do even though this is all I've done for the last 34 years Maybe you should become a lame then you can do all your own maintence.

Just out of a matter of interest how many of you out there have had a problem in flight that was cause due to a maintence mistake