PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which FTO for best employment stats?
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2014, 23:09
average-punter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As others have said I would exhaust applications to all 'tagged' schemes before you contemplate going down the self-sponsored road.

I agree with byrondaf - especially regarding the pros and cons of the Qatar MPL course. When talking to people going down this road I am surprised that often they have not researched Qatar and don't have much clue what awaits them in Doha. It would be a part of the world in which I would personally hate to live. Qatar seems to have no input and they receive no communication from them. The organisation of the course seems poor and no one seems to have a clue what is going on, not to mention the astronomical price-tag which offers no guarantees. From this point of view I actually think the standard 'CTC Wings' route is the better option!!!

It is also worth saying that at any FTO you are a paying customer and from where I sit I see no reason why the usual standards of expected customer service don't apply.

There is a thread on this forum called 'CTC Vs CAEOAA' or something like that, if I were you I would give it a read as the poster was asking similar questions.