PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PRESTWICK
Thread: PRESTWICK
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2014, 16:52
McTeir396

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No you should read my posts again.

I said that these airlines are speaking to both GLA & EDI in my first post which is fact and I was referring directly to the article in the paper. My second post was merely making the point that any new airline considering Scotland as a destination WILL speak to all the main airports in the central belt and I was not referring to the two airlines in question. Two very clear statements of fact.

I was also defending myself against the charge" that I was in someway anti PIk" for making a point of fact about the article in the papers. It is naive imo for people when they read such articles in papers to believe that any given airline will only speak to one airport and the reason you do not see these stories being released by GLA or EDI is that they are far more aware of how these airlines react unfavourably to airports who release such stories to the media. PIK in the other hand is currently a political hot cake and with MP's all over it trying to get re-elected next year these confidential chats between airlines and PIK are getting used as political footballs in the local media.