PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dreamers Own Up!
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2003, 02:27
divorcingjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Millionaire,

Do you want to be a pilot ? I do. I have dreamt of doing nothing else since I was 5 years old. Now, after finishing my degree, I am plunging myself willingly into a seemingly bottomless pit of debt, with little hope of a job in the current climate. I am a student, I have debts .. but nowhere near the levels that some contributors to this forum have. What they do have is a passionate and undefeated devotion to their dream and the determination that nothing will stop them from achieving it. Nothing. If I was one of them, and hopefully, in the future, I will be - I wouldn't lend you a tenner, as I would have the distinct feeling that as well as not having enough sense to learn from those that have gone before (and succeeded), you were also extremely arrogant, expecting other people to support you. Do it yourself.

As I said to my careers advisor .. "If all I cared about was getting a sensible job earning lots of money, I would BE an accountant". Perhaps you should consider this option before posting again.