PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2014, 07:27
flybywired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am in the process of completing the application forms, and need some
advice from people who have been there before. The issue is in regard to dual time and cross country time, and how to satisfy the requirements. Firstly, as with most other pilots, I was given dual instruction during my initial flight training, and as part of type ratings on light aircraft. I logged this time in my logbook, and it is included in my accumulative total time throughout the logbook. The application guide states that dual time can not be included, and then goes on to say that all the flight time in the work history must match the totals in your logbook. How can it match your logbook when you can not include dual time or private flying in light aircraft? How have other people dealt with this problem, do you subtract that time and start a new page at the end of your logbook, that only includes PIC and Co-pilot time logged as per your work history? I don't want to rewrite entire logbooks out again!
Also regarding the cross country, My logbooks do not have a columns for x-country Total time or PIC. What is the best way to show this, insert new columns with the headings, or just provide a summary? Thanks for your help.