PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Def Sec Speech Con Conf
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2014, 05:53
Finningley Boy

Received 77 Likes on 43 Posts
I honestly have no idea how corrupt the Russian government is, and neither do I care. What I do care about is both sides playing this game of tit for tat. Western governments are known for their corruption, look no further than the government who has control of everything - the great USA.

I don't trust a government who lets their own people be murdered in cold blood.
Typhoon 93, my dear fruit,

It would appear that in the tradition of the left, whether you are with them or not, you are not in the least mindful of the inequities of other than western Governments. Hence your natural reaction to single out and blame western Governments, especially those of the U.S. and U.K. it makes you quite a normal young westerner I suppose. But putting corruption aside for a split-second, brutal authoritarianism is what springs to mind when thinking of the likes of Putin's Russia and others non-western. Claims to be able to reach a sovereign capital within a couple of days, make no mistake, is a direct threat. Claiming you can and will defend yourself is a response. Explain what you mean by "lets their own people be murdered in cold blood."?

FB