PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Av Canada - The Colonel
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2014, 05:26
Alwayswannafly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When I started training in Canada as a student pilot, I still remember checking AvCan on a daily basis for insteresting posts, and the Colonel's posts were by far the best, they were informative mixed with a bit of dark humor and topped off with sarcasm. And that's what makes them so interesting, to see through the eyes of a great pilot.

I've PM him a few times about my troubles during training and he never failed to reply. Thank you Mr. Andrew

Everybody have their quirks, espescially as you grow older, but his positive character traits far exceed his, may I say ''shortcoming''. Noone is perfect but to me he's closest to it and the younger generation of pilots should appreciate that he's still around to pass on his knowledge. You must admit you would be in AWE to know how much time and efforts he dedicates to impart his knowledge and wisdom in aviation, for the sake of your safety, your passenger's safefy and the public.

So Colonel Sanders, canuck51 you have my respect and support, keep on postingHaters gonna hate.