PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APNG Issues?
Thread: APNG Issues?
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2014, 04:36
socksfirst thenshoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually Lilflyboy262...2 I quite enjoy the posts from Cactus. We need people to ask questions and bring forward relevant information even if it is sometimes a little repetitive, and maybe a little personal.

I am sure that you are aware that there are some in the business world with nefarious practices, those people should be outed and the public made aware of their sins. I am sure Campbell Newman is a worried man at present-for instance. If he has done no wrong.... well then he has nothing to worry about. After all the big end of town tried to silence Erin Brockovich, now she is a feted activist and campaigner for the little person. So think of Cactus as PPRune's version of Erin Brockovich , Mr Palmer, Labor or the Green's.

What I want to know is why is the company in a trading halt?
Why have they not released the financial report and guidance for the next year? That is akin to hiding your report card from your father when you have clearly been naughty.
Is the company up for sale?
As a listed company the shareholders have a right to know these things.
The company reports since they were listed is an interesting read and freely available on their website. Makes for interesting reading. Not one a prospective buyer or investor would be happy with that's for sure.

I have no beef with the group of companies, just want to keep the playing field level. Something that those that are not as good as they would like to think they are, don't like.

After all if you can't win by playing fair, just change the rules, 'eh boys.