PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Av Canada - The Colonel
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2014, 20:48
clunckdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too quit Av Canada when a mod in Toronto, who prefers an "alternate life style" ripped into me over my view of the Olympics , figure skating in particular, he recently claimed he could obtain a document which a friend in aircraft sales needed for a client, turns out he is an utter bullslinger and has no way of fulfilling his promise, an utter faker! Now, I have flown with the with the Col of chicken fame, in fact I recentley entrusted him with our corporate aircraft, along with its pasengers, reading the drivel on Av Canada I doubt rhere are many posters I would allow to do this, in fact our insurance company woudnt cover most Im sure. The Mods on Av Canada remind me of a certain TC inspector who belives evrything he sees on "Ice Pilots" not understanding that show buisiness and what really goes on are two very diffent things, thus the Cols posts do not reflect the serious and safe pilot I know, the mods need to stop being so bloody serious and get a life and try to understand when your chain is being yanked!

Last edited by clunckdriver; 3rd Oct 2014 at 21:05.