PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Av Canada - The Colonel
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2014, 15:08
Ramjet555

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Av Canada - The Colonel

Normally, I check the AvCAnada forum with my morning coffee and look forward to reading
the last comments of "The Colonel".

I'm posting this post as a backup to one I just placed on AvCanada as most probably it won't last long there and that ID will also become banned as does almost anyone who regularly posts informative posts on that forum..

AvCanada unfortunately, has moderators who tend to ban, members for no real reason, and the same moderators if you check, contribute next to nothing or at best very little.

Good posts take time and effort. They should be respected even by those who lack the ability to
write similar educational and informative posts.

Joe, some of your moderators are out of control and have been for a number of years.

It's time there was a change in attitude at AvCanada and for many of these "permanent bans" be removed and, in particular the most recent banning of "The Colonel" who has more real experience
and knowledge than perhaps any and all of all those who have somehow got to become "moderators"
with the power, to effectively defame, insult , abuse, harass anyone they don't like
without any accountability whatsoever.

Thanks to Pprune for their forum..