PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - About time - Air Services
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2014, 06:02
Ultralights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where did this crap come from? , I have been paying avdata charges at airports for a few years now for my Raaus registered aircraft, and occasionally pay them for using airports 1000's of miles away on the same day, or even when my aircraft is in getting a service! and yes, that has included class D.

Raaus have forwarded my avdata fees onto owners for some time now, so the only issue is with the database being made public. but i pay membership fees to RAAus, which should cover the costs of passing on my bills.

If im the only one paying, and no other owner of RAus aircraft is, should i be chasing a refund for fees paid over the past 3 years?

what the GA industry should be pushing to level the playing field, is a reduction to GA fees! but we all know that will never happen....

Aminta Hennessy of Clamback and Hennessy at Bankstown summed up the feelings of most GA operators when she said "If we have to pay, everyone should pay."
How about, "if they dont pay, then we dont pay" ?? :P

(user pays in GA has to end. and return to "who benefits pays, that being the community.)