PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2014, 20:53
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Naw – just amused irritation.

Sarcs, Thorny – not angry, foofle valve not challenged; McComic just don't signify enough to get me angry. It's more a matter of principal, never could abide to be bullied, just can't deal with those who tell fibs; and, I know it's wrong, but I cannot tolerate fools; not gladly at least. No, I just reckoned McComic's last words needed exposure to daylight, as they typify the regime and reflect the true nature of the man. As stated – a good riddance.
Sunny –"This reminds me of the pre reformation Catholic Church practice of issuing "Indulgences" allowing the faithful to sin for money, while the same sin was prohibited to the rest of us."
Spot on Sunny, much to remind us of that edifice from the McComic years, much indeed.

The interesting part is going to be watching estimates as the GWM boss Farq-u-hardson and his playmates try to explain away the chaos left behind. McComic may have set the tone and led the way, but you may rest assured that the blood will be on someone else's hands. If (IF) the rumoured inquiry into CASA gets underway, the GWM and it's legal team will be carrying not only their own burden of guilt, but that of their ring masters while trying to bury their own skeletons. Forced to defend themselves against not only a mountain of external evidence but against internal. Pay back is a bitch, but when driven by revenge and ambition the heat in the kitchen will surely rise to new levels.

Anyway – I, for one will watch with interest; hope they drag Truss in for a quiz session. It'll take two hours to explain to him that those funny little things flying over the sanatorium are not 'pretty birdies'; but aircraft and that he is responsible for them. Should be a hoot.

Toot toot.

PS – one of my favourite lines from a movie, when they bury a character, "God, we're sending you Curly; try not to piss him off"....

Last edited by Kharon; 2nd Oct 2014 at 21:45.