PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2014, 20:40
pilot and apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
212Man: If you believe any deal goes down without some sort of brown envelope...no, you've been there and done that, you know better. It won't interrupt operations, it never does.
As for weekend travel, well spotted. Not a concern of this companies HR managers.

Goodgrief: For many, myself included, the issue was less the weekend travel than the fact that the 'ahem' Managing Director chose to initiate with a threat as opposed to just stating a need, or even canvassing for those who would be willing to do so immediately to help out.

SirKorsky: How does it go...Bristow trains 'em, Caverton pays 'em. I think that is what an SFO told me the other day.
And the difference in national vs expat accommodation is they can leave, without the entourage, the guns, the higher approval, yadda yadda yadda. I'm jealous!

Boudreaux Bob: A number of resignations (and some redundancies) but it has been hard to pin it down to a single cause. Most will do as you say, and for myself I don't really think the grass is any greener elsewhere. Helicopter companies are all much the same.

If I get told one more time that "B*****w isn't really like this, it's just here" I think I'll vomit It's their name, they plaster it all over the operation...own it! and AO!