PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK: Employee Survey closes Sept 29th. Have you taken it?
Old 1st Oct 2014, 05:09
Rotaiva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emirates publishes something detrimental to its image!

We all know this would never happen!

There are many examples of the company sanitizing and censuring ASR's and CSR's; now given that this is an 'internal' survey, why would they behave any differently here?
That aside I did fill out the survey and putting all prejudices aside (as best I could) - strongly disagree was very prevalent.

Worst Case Scenario
The company has initiated this survey, will filter the results and publish it as evidence to counter this other persons website!

Truth about Emirates Airline Management (EKAS) | Human and labour rights violations

Mediocre Scenario
A significant management shuffle takes place but no net change occurs. Life goes on.

Possible Scenario
Motivational changes are enacted (all cost-neutral) - and given the company's ethos, these will all be sold to us as positives but will in all probability be yet more 'baby carrot - big thumping stick' changes. All introduced by an FCI written in an incompetent manner.

Best Scenario
An immediate 'Contract Adjustment Letter' is published, paying us more and working us less!

Sorry - couldn't resist that one; had to introduce a laugh given this is a rumour network!
Rant over!