PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Algerie loses contact with its plane leaving Ouagadougou
Old 1st Oct 2014, 04:33
Naali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am quite surprised to look at the graphs. We never tried,(if i know)to duplicate some fighter-like manouvres in our sim. And i don,t know if it even could simulate those. But some figures You show,are very logical for an airplane ,built to fly within quite narrow limits up there. Like all,i guess. -We just never had a chance to see how it behaves if you stall it at altitude. Might be an expensive way to train. What i am targeting,is that training would have been more,of telling also mishandlings,-even by the info and basic vee-wing anomalies at treating it wrong. Basic knowledge is more than Gold when everything goes eerie and very strange things start to happen... - I don,t know if it,s just a feeling but 87,felt to me more like an airplane than else versions. -To pick a thought perhaps far away,You must be comfortable with the airplane you fly. Otherways,it may be a compromise every day -and everyone knows that this marriage won,t last long. Meaning also that if You are beginning to be complacent,indifferent,and too much as "used to,"as an attitude,it might be one of the roots... Telling that,i remind that i,m telling of myself,and of no one else.

Last edited by Naali; 1st Oct 2014 at 04:46.