PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HOUSING
Thread: HOUSING
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2014, 09:18
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought assumptions made you an ass, as you put it Shirley??

The "C-Scale" I created for myself? You really are miraculously naive as to other options in the world's international airline sector. I took jobs to maintain employment, maintain my flying skills & currency, and progress in experience. I took contract jobs accordingly in order to bide my time for the promised CX job. I didn't interview for any job (contract or other) that was of a lower standard in terms & conditions of the pilot body or recruitment standards. (Often higher standards & better pay due the short term nature). The treatment of us by definition of a being a contractor and hence without a seniority number, and as a foreigner, the relocating around the globe, RP's etc was damn hard. Some places better than others. If you took the time to research before ass-ing around with assumptions you'd see what widebody contracts pay around the world and the airlines associated.

And for for the record I did request and met with CX Recruitment Management (KC to be precise) about C-Scale. It was in (her) exact office where I said no.

Try as you will to bring me down to your level & to justify your actions. But for your actions & choices threats like this one on housing at CX would not be so prevalent.

Hypocrite? No. You just put as much effort into your rebuttals as you do your long term career planning. Aim before you shoot. You're the cheapest ass in a seat: literally. You know it, I know it.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 29th Sep 2014 at 10:30.