PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thames/Heathrow - G-LIZZ: It weren't me, honest!
Old 29th Sep 2014, 08:45
Capt Kremmen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ShyTorque

You're in a tiny minority of the whole.

Gapster

Anyone would think that I'm suggesting that commercial aviation and GA are in opposition !

Or, that commercial, like the US. 7th Cavalry wouldn't, at the drop of a hat, ride to the assistance of GA if an emergency arose.

None of that, have I inferred.

Because of the absence of a profit motive on the part of GA, commercial and GA have little in common. The interests of GA are not high on the commercial agenda which is profit driven. When the bills are due to be paid, GA do not have to put their hand in their pocket.

As to my 'professional credentials' ? They are neither here nor there. My comments are based on the observations of many, many years in aviation. They are the opinions of one individual. I know that because these opinions run counter to those held by others, they will tend to 'ruffle a few feathers'. That is the nature of a 'discussion forum'.

Timothy

My 'pen name' is related to the late, great much lamented TV personality, Kenny Everett whose inventive alter ego was: Captain Kremmen: "He's so hunky". You're maybe not old enough to remember !