PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 29th Sep 2014, 06:33
Vortac1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Am I the only one sat here scratching my head thinking why hasn't anyone mentioned the recent events of a bullet penetrating the fuselage of a flydubai aircraft on approach into Djibouti shooting through a seat pan and up through the hat rack, and also the crew who flew an aircraft into Sanaa (a destination that Emirates stopped flying to as it has become too dangerous) where they were held hostage on arrival by Rebels at gunpoint after they had taken control of the airport?!

...just a passing thought!
Jesus man, if you're gonna try to discourage people to go to an airline at least get your facts straight, makes you look like a fool.

Shooting of the airplane on approach was a Pakistani International Airline's jet, into an airport were FD doesn't even fly to. Flights resume after deadly attack on Peshawar airport - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Haven't heard about a hostage situation in Sana'a either. Still trying to find it online tho...

Don't get me wrong, FD does fly to some hairy places, but when you're trying to build a case against an airline in order to scare people away, the least you can do is not make stuff up.