PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch in turbulence
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2014, 20:13
speed13ird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I clicked on this thread to offer my support to the guys and girls at Monarch, but found a thread full of Orange tosh. I'm sure the Monarchists don't give a toss about "Command ready F/O's on Euro contracts" or bases in AMS/LIS/OPO or even the rumoured new base at Moonbase Alpha.

The Monarch crews have invested their professional lives tirelessly in Monarch which is where a secure future should be their well earned reward.

The spivs in the city have presented a challenge to the team at Monarch that no inflight emergency could replicate, no training has been given for the avoidance of a financial emergency!

Having been there myself, following a failed MBO at a UK regional, I could not have a lower opinion of the "suits", who can move from deal to deal with a fat bonus, leaving hard working, highly skilled and dedicated individuals high and dry like flotsam on the ocean of financial incompetence.

Good luck to you all and ignore the pillocks at the cheaper end of the market who seem to think that this is an appropriate time to wade in with the smart comments.