PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HOUSING
Thread: HOUSING
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2014, 16:38
AndontcallmeShirley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Simple question... You're unemployed, struggling to make ends meet and your offered a job like this. You honestly turn it down because you're worth better? I bet you're a privately educated only child from money aren't you? And I would bet all of my C-scale salary that you're single (maybe you could put it towards another oversized Breitling??) One mans rags is another mans riches and you show no appreciation for that nor personal circumstance borne from necessity. Youre only interested in ramming your opinion down everybodys throats to prove youre better than the rest of us. I wont comment any further because if by any chance we ever met and you had the spine which you speak of to say this the conversation wouldn't be very long and even at a able of B-Scalers they would all be telling you to pipe down. As will I. Seeing we have zero common ground ill leave this now to go work on my NDB's on flight sim so hopefully one day ill be as good as you.

goathead: I initially commented on this thread because it related to an incorrect assumption made about SO's which putting right may or may not help you in your future plans, i.e whether or not we were likely to shaft you in any upcoming divisive pay offer/housing etc. I'm sorry if this post on this public bulletin board offends you. Believe it or not it was an attempt to help you in your forward planning. In the future i'll be sure not to have an opinion on anything that doesnt affect me whether that be the notams below FL200 or whether Man U played well at the weekend. Ill be a good boy.