PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2014, 15:52
Waldo1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No full 90, you are missing the point. This woman was getting involved with something she shouldnt have been, plus launching a personal vendetta against 3 customers along with partaking in a charade of lies...its just not good enough. Along with standing in a line of passengers with far bigger cases, this whole idea of" you must obey our rule one day, but most other days, who cares about the rule" not acceptable. The airlines sole reason for being in business is to transport passengers from a to b. Its not to harass their customers to abide by their silly rules, just when it suits them. Im not interested in bickering over silly rules and how they are interpreted, our bags were smaller than most others on the plane, easily fitted in the overhead locker, or under my seat. But, thanks to that one obnoxious member of staff, ezy have lost out. I have now switched to flybe for my domestic travels with work, and 4 of us are all off to malaga this week again, courtesy of aer lingus this time. And next summers flights are again also now booked with aer lingus...