PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hero Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2014, 13:16
skymasterone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hero aviation

warning to everyone wants to study for a pilot's

Hero Aviation is the worst flight school in the world can not name it flight academy.
i have heard a lot of stories about it and i have contacted a lot of students there to know the true about Hero aviation and i have found that its the worst flight school in the world and the owner is crooked person not correct person ,he offer cheap price to give only some hours for PPL then he stop the training for students and create problems with them to force them to leave the school without finish them training and he never give back money to anyone who had forced to leave the school .
around 8 or 9 people left Hero aviation and went to other schools to can finish them training and none of them got even 1 euro back from them money as the owner is not correct person and he never give money back for anyone .
Hero aviation has only 2 very old airplanes in very bad condition working one day and stop for week
they have only cessna 150 and 172 nothing else , don't believe what you see on site of Hero aviation , airplanes , students , apartments ,everything there is fake .
the owner is perfect lier , working with fake papers and licenses
no one has graduated from HERO AVIATION till now and will never be even one person graduate from there
stay away from Hero aviation in Greece and will be better if you stay away from GREECE ,for sure there is good schools in Greece but maybe 1 or 2 max
don't try to get your rights in Greece as HCAA in Greece will never suport students there will take the side of school as they are Greek like them ,i heard that from many students got problems with schools in Greece and didn't get them rights there but the big numbers of students was from Hero Aviation and they tell Hero aviation pay money for some people in HCAA to cover Hero aviation but for sure there are good people in HCAA but hard to find them as you are foreigners students
hope everyone can contact alot of students in Hero and in Greece and ask if i tell the truth or no?
wish the best for all of you.