PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HOUSING
Thread: HOUSING
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2014, 10:10
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Justify your decision to accept a contract FAR below the greater pilot body as you wish. Yet you blame those who ho went before you for C-Scale?? And I'm arrogant? You made your decision & sold out. Full stop.

Market forces??!! YOU are the force behind this micro economic culture of CX! YOU & your Facebook buddies were presented with the sh!t sandwich, begged to eat it & say thank you for it daily. You even justify the flavour via forums like these. Had none of you have taken it then there would be no DEMAND for what they are SUPPLYING. Supply & demand. Heard of it? How am I going with the economics?

I'll agree & apologise for the misrepresentation that all iCadets have zero experience. However the majority do not. RAF guys? Yep, met a few of them. Not one however had actively been flying or had begun flight training back in the UK. That's not to say others had or were. They were made redundant prior to flight training (the several whom I've met).

How are you going to justify your decision to your wife & kids you ask? Dunno fella. I'd start with an apology though. When your wife & kids are stuck in a 500-600 sq ft apartment in the NT's living on a single C-Scale income, housing a pittance of other expat contracts & industries, housing NOT factored to the housing market hence an ever depreciating figure in real terms, considering kids' education costs also...... Retirement on that income & trying to raise a family???

Yep: start with an apology.

Dong: Yeah, I've been put in my place all right: an airline job that I EARNED without under cutting my colleagues while paying me what I deserve. Best you get back to the reverse high 5's with Shirley. You made your bed, I made mine. Biggest difference is that I didn't crap on the industry or colleagues to get here.