PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HOUSING
Thread: HOUSING
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2014, 05:18
AndontcallmeShirley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The SO's are the only one playing this game properly.

Out of my SO friends Kiwi'sOz/Brits/Locals/Canadians I think we are around 90% No for this pay offer. We see what the company are trying to do but we have a lot less to lose than full housing guys with time in so we can afford to stand our ground and support you even though these days you need us a lot more than we need you (this is not meant to be divisive, just statement of fact). We don't work G days and we call in sick when we are tired or otherwise f@cked off. We discuss things on Facebook where people feel they can contribute and educate each other and have an opinion rather than going on the AOA boards and getting shot down by a 20 year Captain who has the political nous of a baked potato, purely on the basis we have only been here 5 minutes. We understand a lot more than you guys realise. You should be looking at your B Scale friends and asking them what they see going forwards if they vote Yes because they don't want to rock the boat.

ChinaBeached: If this contract does stay as a sh1t sandwich most of us take our wide body hours to a better airline whilst still in our mid/late 20's. Most of us lined up for a job when the world was up **** street and it offered a guaranteed salary and career progression. If the contract improves great, if not we are here as a stepping stone as per the plan. Half my friends are JFO's on a 777/330 in their mid 20's. Yeh, we're all completely stupid!