PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do I change flight school 37hrs into training?
Old 27th Sep 2014, 11:18
Wingman1972

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want to thank everyone for your input guys I really do appreciate it ;-)

And thank you for your wise words step turn :-)

I still have a few lessons left with my current instructor next week,
I will be asking him advice on my current school to see if it is possible to do at least three hours or more a week there?
If not then I will be looking to go elsewhere,
The current stage I am at now is I have done five supervised navs, two of these were land always, my next lesson is my first solo nav where I am expected to fly ten miles from my airfield and then back (sorry for any confusion guys)
I'm guessing that if I get this done successfully then I am ready to do my first solo land away?
I have to agree with what you are a saying that my relaxed attitude has cost me dear in time and money too,
I run my own small business so I have found getting time away and finances a problem
But I am now in a position to fund at least four months off work so I am going to look into getting on with it for sure, until I have spoken with my instructor I won't know where yet, I have to say with the winter looming Spain does sound very appetizing lol
Thank you all so so much for the advice
I feel so much more positive and happy I can get this done,
I will keep you all posted on my progress and I feel very welcome here at pprune Thank You :-)