PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - iPhone 6 Bentgate
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2014, 17:00
mixture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Closed system? Yes, and I have a phone eco system virus free.
Indeed. There's a decent selection of Apps on the App Store (I would rather have quality over quantity), Apple make detailed developer documentation available for those who wish to write their own apps, and the security model of Apple iPhones is excellent.

Apple - Evil Empire? Apple have little interest in harvesting user data, unlike Google - I know who I'd trust more...
Indeed. The problem with Google is its basically an advertising business with a search engine and whatnot sitting in the corner .... Google needs as much data as it can get on you and your activities !

Apple is and always has been a hardware/software company ... user data is of no interest.

No innovation? Those that know and understand where Apple is heading with the A range of 64 bit processor cores and the introduction of Swift understand that in the future no Android or Windows phone will ever get close...
Indeed.

Infact its astonishing how innovative Apple is, and the quality of its innovation is reflected in the fact that it only spends 4% of sales on R&D ..... whilst the likes of Microsoft spend 13% and achieve nothing in comparison !

Microsoft have tried phones time after time and have failed each time..... I've no idea why they are wasting time and money trying again now when they've got no hope of displacing either Apple or Android.

Android has its followers .... but its no Apple and there's certainly little chance of them getting much new market share.