PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Cadet Pilot Program
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2014, 11:56
PID

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck to everyone who submitted the questions!

In regards to FTE replying to the submitted questions, they will most likely reply when the apply online reaches its deadline.

I know it's not exactly the same situation but a friend applied for the BA FPP literally the night before the deadline, he was probably the last applicant! Yet he got called to attend the assessment day. (Made it all the way to the last stage and they withdraw him for unknown reasons - still a mystery! And he's got a Masters in aeronautical engineering with a PPL! Makes me wonder what kind of people Airlines really want).

My point being, it's only fair that they wait until the very last applicant then proceed to notify the successful applicants, they probably already have favourites though.

If they have a limit of 200 people to go Dublin, yet 2000 applied thus far, they would have already selected the 200 people. But does people are not guaranteed until the application closes as there could be someone 'better' that may replace their least favourite of the 200! I hope this makes sense?