PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK: Employee Survey closes Sept 29th. Have you taken it?
Old 25th Sep 2014, 14:14
a747jb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One thing happened since I started the other thread is that the survey was moved from being buried in and obscure email to being on the very front of the home page of the portal and was even clearly labeled. Believe when I say, I am as sure they will ignore this as the next person, BUT, this migration to the front page happened on the exact same day as the email came out making us aware that that airport service manager from EKAS had been laterally moved out of a position of power (something that more than likely happened as a direct result of the negative publicity and open letter to the Sheikh that was posted by the ground staff lady that got fired in a somewhat questionable manner). Personally, I don't find this coincidence, not at this company. I am hoping this survey is coming from very high up, which makes me smile that much more that I had the opportunity to vent and give my real opinion about my thoughts on management. Heck, they asked for it. I am also as sure as the next person that it is definitely NOT confidential, but to be honest, who cares. There are strength in numbers! If 10 people fill out this survey, its easy to take care of those folks. If 10,000 people fill it out, it sends a message! This survey is open to the entire company, so enjoy venting and get others to do it also It beats simply complaining here on pprune, even if just a little.