PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2014, 23:30
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Falling Leaf;

Any "enviable" safety record, we may have, is in spite of CAsA, not because of CAsA. If there were no regulatory bodies as we now know them, there would be no impact upon safety, only financial industry security. EDIT to note Ceampuffs contribution that spells out clearly who is in charge of the asylum.

The BRB verdict on "Noddy Trust" was too kind in the reporting I would say. Having failed to gain admittance to Leftlegs group therapy class, the waste of my time was exaggerated by the lack of darts comp called off at the last minute. The absence of logic on the Trist question defied all attempts to reach any sane objective agreement except maybe the wheels had fallen off his mobile meth lab and the resulting vapors had him in a perpetual comatose state. He is dwelling in an induced intellectual comfort zone, (see Kharon post), and although having no control over CAsA, believes their invidious pious and sanctimonious policy's will see him through to his retirement at the Pete Slippery sanatorium where there is a work program to keep him busy. The Ills Of Society, (IOS), put forth a motion of name change to "aviation organized crime" (AOC), but was narrowly defeated under the anti terrorism clause in the constitution. The irony of risk of continued use of that acronym was not lost however.

Meritorious mention was made of the senior public service robot who has been added to the "I told you so" list of responsible identities.

Kicking a cat on the way home I mused at the mention of the minuscule living in the outback. In fact he was born at Kingaroy, the home of the nationals I guess, and lives and works near Hervey bay. There is more chance he has salt on the brain than cranial exposure to the outback sun. He did get a centurion gong I think, being one hundred years old or of Roman descent and drives a chariot. Something about being a centurion. (tank perhaps).

Anyway, the pub opens in half an hour.

Last edited by Frank Arouet; 24th Sep 2014 at 23:33. Reason: Terry turned up to work sober today.