PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gestair Flying Academy
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2014, 14:59
Inlovewithflying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ricko020,

Took them years to finish? Well I guess it is mainly their own faults as any student will be finished in around 2 years. I've been flying with G air for two years and I can tell you that those aircrafts might be a bit old, but they perform as they should perform. Having a mix of Garmin display's and basic instruments is the best way to achieve with nice instructors.

The Mentality of Spanish/Portuguese people might not suit you, but people need to learn to handle to deal with them.

Although being grounded in winter for months is completely . The weather is almost 48 weeks good to fly, although their might be a pain in the ass in the Madrid one with those mountains as wind could be out of limits.

Of course it might take longer to graduate, but that's mostly due to a loss of many experienced instructors. It happens everywhere and a flying school can't just replace them within a day as it is hard to find experienced flying instructors!

There are so many factors that even could delay your flight training, even with CTC or Oxford/CAE.

At least G air treats you as a person and not like a factory number like CAE does, because they have way too many students.