PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard aspect of Instructing?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2014, 21:26
18greens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got to agree with that. I still can't understand why a 'Basic' service is more understandable than 'Flight Information'

Whopity

Trying to stay abreast of the continually changing rules, requirements and nonsense surounding our activity. Change creates the illusion of progress; there has been little if any measureable progress in the last 30 years.
Got to agree with that. I still can't understand why a 'Basic' service is more understandable than 'Flight Information'. Dear sir can I have some basic information, vs Dear sir can I have some Flight Information.

Other than that the threat of being sued by hot shots wife and kids because he crashed and it must be your fault. The useless pay. The useless aircraft we are asked to fly. The way we don't do it the 'American' way. They fly night ifr everywhere all the time. We don't go out until it's 9/8 clear sky ( because you might die in any other conditions.

Oh and the fact plumbers get paid more....actually plumbers might be onto a good thing, they certainly meet more women.....:-)