PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2014, 12:55
Soteria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Creampuff - post #1324 - end game

Folks, Creampuff has really really laid it out very plain and simple in his last post. Now creamy is a bit of a diplomat, somewhat intelligent in his commentary, one could say 'even gentleman like'. Creampuffs comments probably resonate well with the more intellectual end of the aviation scale.
My approach is different, a more grass roots working class style, so here it is for the rest of the viewers - both Liberal and Labor do not give a handful of monkey crap whether aviation in this country lives, survives, is profitable, is safe, or is nuked out of existence by some kind of rogue country that is hell bent on world dominance! Get my drift? The industry is fukced because nobody else gives a toss about it. Why would it bother them if GA fails? They are politicians - they are crooks, multi millionaires and part of the privileged 1%. Chairmans lounge and 1A is all that they will ever use, and it's all they care about. They won't be travelling on ****box Airways in an 8 seat scud runner, indeed not! They do not care because they don't have to.

Now, there is always a glimmer of hope, and here it is - Creampuffs independents. Why? Well they are the minority. Many have an axe to grind. They need votes, and lots of them, so they are always looking for an edge, an angle, a way to gain support in an effort to work their way up to the golden trough - Parliament House. Don't get me wrong, some are genuine, but most are interested in what every other politician is interested in - becoming extremely rich and eternally fed from the taxpayer trough. But that's fine with me, we all have an agenda don't we folks? So let's all use each other I say. Let's support the Independents. We will help them attain that golden trough by giving them the votes and support they need, but in return they need to give us back our aviation trainset and comply with numerous other demands, and trust me the IOS list is long and non-negotiable. It's a partnership made in heaven. Thoughts?