PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Life expectancy at THY/B737 fleet.
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2014, 16:22
de facto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In not saying that working in turkish airlines is easy,the 1000 hours is a lot indeed and 107 hrs/month is indeed a lot.
I think firstly that using death of people to fuel your personnal agenda is disgusting and secondly that working as a pilot is far from being the hardest wirk out there even if at 1000 hrs/year which averages 83 hrs/month....
I doubt these are the responsible issues for dying of a heart attack,it may be adding to one person overall health issue but thats it.
If you are stressed doing your job then well time to change profession...

Yes i edited my note about my previous chinese airline where one pilot died in his hotel room,heart attack i think.I put my hand on fire he was smoking like cheminey all his life.
I worked many years in china,and yes work is hard,very long duties but it is the pilot responsability to care of his health and manage his fatigue.
Regulations are followed i guess in turkish airlines so the rest is up to the pilot...im sure they have better hotels/overnights and food than chinese airlines as well..
How can a 330 FO die due to stress?how old was he?do you seriously hold the airline responsible?this is serious.
How long did the expact captain work for turkish?