PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX keeps on keeping on...
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2014, 05:03
Soul planet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Natural lens photography technique branding? Sorry never worked and never will. First, movie poster technique - along side hong kong tutor kings and queens who have their faces blown up and hanged around Mong Kok. I usually spend more time shaking my head than immensing myself in such superficial advertising. Just like our blockbuster posters at busstops and most importantly kitty city, i wonder how many people actually pay attention. Maybe we truly are just a step up from Air Asia style. Please consider stop wasting money. Thank you.

Example from what i read, Singapore Airlines flight attendants are not allowed to take public transportation while in uniform and have strict rules about posting pics in social media. That is what adds on to the mystery and exoticness about that SIA brand. Or Korean Air, every single crew has the exact same hairstyle and makeup and italian designed chic uniform. This is what i call professionalism and an united brand. Similarly Virgin, stylish unified. You dont make a fool out of yourself by cussing and gossiping in cantonese around town in kitty costume or openly bash about your company on social media. It takes whatever years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. I reckon the valued PEOPLE themselves are the ones who crush the brand constantly. You cannot brand something that doesnt exist. No flasmob is going to save it.

What has higher returns? New branding or new pay rise? just a curious opinion.

Last edited by Soul planet; 20th Sep 2014 at 06:53.