PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do I need to memoried the number for the NZ CAA ATPL LAW exam?
Old 19th Sep 2014, 04:39
TropopauseSolo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Do I need to memoried the number for the NZ CAA ATPL LAW exam?

When I preparing for the ATPL exam, I find out there is a lot of number in it. like
syllabus
36.46.4 State the CAR Part 121/125 performance requirements for clearing obstacles within the net take-off flight path.
CAR 121.211 and CAR 125.213
121.211 Net take-off flight path
(a) Each holder of an air operator certificate shall ensure that, for each aeroplane it operates, assuming the critical engine is inoperative, all obstacles within the net take-off flight path are cleared vertically by at least—
(1) 35 feet in the case of a take-off performed by an aeroplane that is intended to use a bank angle not exceeding 15°; and
(2) 15 feet in the case of a take-off that is—
(i) performed by an aeroplane that is intended to use a bank angle not exceeding 15°; and
(ii) conducted in compliance with 121.207(b)(4); and
(3) 50 feet in the case of a take-off performed by an aeroplane that is intended to use a bank angle exceeding 15°; and
(4) 30 feet in the case of a take-off that is—
(i) performed by an aeroplane that is intended to use a bank angle exceeding 15°; and

Is there anyone know should I memorized all the numbers or is there any place I can refer to during the exam?