PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are all pilots @ EK so unhappy?
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2014, 18:55
White Knight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cerbus
White Knight I do believe you are full of manure. You said everyone you come across is happy and you probably believe that. You also said you don't know any Americans that are leaving. 13 pilots left the company last month. I have moved up 36 positions this year alone and I don't know how many pilots left junior to me. Every American I have talked to have their applications in at US majors. If you tell yourself you are happy over and over you will not notice how things have detoriated at Emirates and that might be a good thing for you. I prefer to be a realist.
13 pilots left the company last month. I have moved up 36 positions this year alone and I don't know how many pilots left junior to me.

Gosh Cerbus, I didn't realise how junior you are... Going up 36 places!!! Wow! I must be far more senior 'cos my number hasn't risen by more than about 15... And no, I'm not full of manure, just say how it is!!!! Not EVERY American I'VE flown with is looking to head Stateside... But then again, JD fleet looking to do all of the sh1t flying, can't blame your bum-chums...