PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA Grounds 787s
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2014, 12:20
underfire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BTW, there is a lot of informed speculation around Everett that the anonymous SC employee that was the source of all that hidden camera stuff wasn't really a SC employee, but one of the union machinists sent down from Everett to help the 'new guys' learn the ropes - and he was specifically trying to make the non-union SC guys look bad
That makes sense, I mean really, the questions were suspect, as well as the continued questions. IF that was an employee, I would be wondering why he was asking me those questions.
If anyone saw the video, you dont think they would remember who asked those questions?

It was bad form, if it was a Union member, because Boeing is Boeing, and it reflects bad on Boeing, not any one certain location...

I am certain if one went to Everett, one would find very similar responses from a selection, and many of the same issues.

As far as safety, I would have to call you on that one...the RAT issue on the 787 as an example... but really, the battery never had an issue until delivery?