PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737NG “PACK” NNC
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2014, 10:37
de facto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In any case, recirculation fans off, doesn't increase pack load and subsequent fuel consumption (you won't find anything about increased fuel consumption in the MEL either). But if the aircraft is full, your cabin crew will most likely complain that they can't breathe in the cabin and ask you to turn the temperature down, even by normal temps (as they can't find any other reasonable explanation for the sticky air).
Ok so the RF are off,you have sticky air...you say ****.
I tell you use the ACM to cool the cabin then you reply that you cant use packs in high.
I write that your aircraft are junk,you dont use high mode or cool the cabin....then you write:wait for it:
In other words, the recirculation fans are only there for pax comfort. They change absolutely squad about packs output. Of course you can actively switch the packs to high flow, I prefer to leave the recirculation fans on.
You must be high!
You write the packs..
Quote:
They are there to ensure sufficient airflow through the cabin at all levels.
No, I wrote that "the Recirculation Fans are there to...", not the pack.
Ok here is your post:
As usual you are writing BS. The packs doesn't recirculate anything. And it has nothing to do with service ceiling. You are so full of crap, it unbelievable that you are truly a pilot. They are there to ensure sufficient airflow through the cabin at all levels. It has nothing to do with pressurization,
Mea culpa...your sentence started by a Subject "the packs"...to which after you used "TheY" and i read it as ..the packs..

completely independent from position of recirculation fan switches. I don't know how you got those two thing mixed together
Because you arent reading!!!
Cabin ventilation gets air (airflow) from recirc fans and packs via the mix manifold..right??
As cabin altitude increases,airflow of PACKS is decreasing below its optimum,the recirc fans airflow helps such ventilation to keep the cabin optimum ventilation.(yes in ventilation,there is recirculated air from the packs(indirectly i give you that,as it is reused/recirculated by the fans).

Get it?