PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737NG “PACK” NNC
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2014, 09:18
de facto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Defacto, there is probably a reason that you can only find a job in China, A your technical knowledge, B your ability to read and C your attitude. Look at the thread history and who started to get personal. Thank you I do know how to read my manuals, which you obviously need help doing.
Already done my china tour but thanks!

The packs doesn't recirculate anything
Where did i write that they do??do you read english??

I wrote the FANS help the required recirculation output of the packs to meet the packs cabin scheduled flow rate to the optimum of 55 lbs/min in AUTO and that obviously to its max ceiling.

The air that is recirculated come from the packs,no???

Here again what i wrote earlier from the AMM:
With both packs operating in AUTO, each pack regulates to normal flow rate approximately 55 Ibs/min. This is the normal in-flight schedule. It provides optimum airplane performance, but requires a recirculation fan to meet de- sired cabin ventilation rate. As cabin altitude increases, the pack valve is biased to supply a lower airflow rate.
They are there to ensure sufficient airflow through the cabin at all levels.
Correct except when the air recirculated from the fans is missing,the packs need to provide more air to to the mix manifold?right?you understand that?

Again i never wrote recirc fans are for pressurization!!!you are an idiot.
I wrote fans air input to the mix manifold help packs in providing airflow to the cabin,packs are there for the pressurization.

When the air doesn't move (or moves too slowly), and you have close to 200 people breathing in and out, yes the air does become sticky
If they are all full of like you for sure..
Cold sticky air ,awesome!
Listen to your CA,turn down the temp next time and your ACM will do the work of your lack of knowledge!

Alas we don't have that option in a 737, so we have to have either packs in high flow (costs a lot of fuel) or have recirculation fans on
Oh now you tell me.....
So I see,your aircraft are junk,you cant use packs in high,and you dont want to cool the cabin,then you wonder why its sticky indeed.....marvelous