PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th May 2003, 11:59
Reverend Doctor Doug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a final response to 8way and wknight. I have found many people to be fairly insecure about their decisions to be here. Me included sometimes. Often this results in overstating the good points about EK and turning a blind eye to the down side. The good points about EK are very good, and the bad points can be very bad, if they affect you directly. For those of us already here, it makes no difference, and i have no beef with anyone who has chosen to come here. After all I did too! This thread is all about giving advice to anyone thinking of coming.

Additionally, I try my best not to get personal about those who have differing opinions, I just try to provide a balance to many of the one sided posts here. It doesn't do anyone any good to just be told the good points. Any thinking person needs to get the whole picture and make his own decision. Remember 8 way, not everyone is from the UK. Some people like where they live, and need to know what they are getting into if they choose to leave home and come to the desert. Not to mention that for many of us there are other people involved in the decision. Not everyone involved cares about shiny new aircraft and good rosters. Some have an interest in schooling, safety on the roads, security, and a miriad of other non aviation related issues.

And that is my last word on this thread.

Cop u later

The Rev