PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2014, 03:36
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of mighty opposites.

Between the pass and fell incensèd points Of mighty opposites.
Is the Canadian TSBC now compromised? tainted by association with Australian obfuscation and deceit. It's sure is starting to look that way – but whodathunkit?

Is the Pel Air cover-up going to drag on forever? Ben Sandilands – Plane Talking -

Bloody good question Ben, and an inkling of what the minuscule and his department may expect when the now valueless report is finally allowed to be seen, after editing and translation and modification and embuggerance.

" It is difficult to imagine an experienced minister leaving advice on such an important matter to the same department responsible for both CASA and the ATSB, which according to evidence before the Senate committee, conspired to hide information that the regulator had failed to carry out its duties in relation to oversight of the flawed Pel-Air Westwind operation."
Only in Australia we thought; but it now seems to be a Canadian habit; delay and render the report nugatory – "Oh that report – Naw, it's old hat now, we fixed it all up a year ago; see all better now."

Shame on the whole rotten lot, even more shame on industry and the people paid to represent the travelling public for tolerating a single word of it.

It's immoral, despicable and disgusting to see the work follow the money, time and effort down the sewer. Too little too late was a bad option – but sweet bugger all, sometime never is no option at all. BOHICA...in spades.

Iago: "Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed.