PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Cadet Pilot Program
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2014, 10:44
El-Piloto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Not heard a response...

I submitted my application on Saturday and got to the generic "application submitted successfully" page of the site detailed here;

"Thank you for applying.

Your application has been submitted successfully. You will receive an immediate email response from us to the e-mail address provided on the application form.

If your initial details meet the requirements for this selection program, the e-mail will give you a link with access details to the next phase. After accessing the link in the e-mail you must answer the questions to the best of your ability. If you have any difficulty in accessing the link, please contact FTEJerez at [email protected]

Please note that you must return the answers as directed within three days from the time that you submit your application. You may return to the questions through the link as often as you like, however your three day time limit for returning answers begins from the time that your application was submitted.

FTEJerez"

In my personal opinion I tick all the boxes (mid 20's, sufficient grades, PPL, Class one medical, UK citizen, not started any ATPL exams etc) but I haven't yet received the "immediate email response" FTE mention, I applied Saturday! . (I have checked my junk mail)

Is anyone else in the same position? I have emailed them, but have not yet received a response. I don't want to apply again as multiple applications can disqualify you, but I am getting slightly anxious as the three day time limit for returning answers begins from the time that your application was submitted.

Should I continue to just refresh my inbox over and over? I am going slightly mad, advice appreciated folks?

Thanks