PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I Phone 6 question.
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2014, 10:15
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
A pal of mine has devoted a large chunk of his life filming to broadcast standards and when I dropped by and saw a hi-ish def movie of him on the Broads I thought little of it . . . until he told me it was filmed on his phone. A moderately priced THL I think it was.

On the other hand (not being rude) at your age, your eyes may thank you for buying the 6 plus with a larger screen !
When I was the modest age of the OP, an eye surgeon told me I had fabulous eyesight. However, like most middle aged people (if you're going to live to 120) I'd have needed a 50" screen if I'd forgotten my readers.

My Motorola Cliq XT must be one of the first Android phones. It never worked properly in the US, but every time I came home and put the UK sim in it, it worked faultlessly. However, I still can't make head or tail of the OS. So many things that I don't want to happen, just happen. Like loads of folk's email addresses being added - and not to their listing, but in a new listing for that person. That's just an example of me not being in control, there are load of other niggles. I keep it because it's a fantastic phone. However, I guess the specs are too primitive to spend on upgrading the OS. Darn MR wanted $160 plus postage, so time to get some modern kit.

Some real concerns. I was being shown a thl the other day. The friend demonstrated Barclays on-line banking via an app. I mentioned Barclays supplies Kaspersky free of charge, and did she think it safe to be doing her banking on a phone. What think you?