PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Veterans planning to leave Scotland in the event of a yes vote?
Old 13th Sep 2014, 22:13
Lima Juliet

Received 81 Likes on 33 Posts
Smudger

I don't particularly like our current PM but he is the best choice we have in my opinion. The rest are total clowns; Cleggy, Wallace & Gromit (aka Millipede), anti-€uro Nigel and then what I call the lunatic fringes. Yes, the current Govt have made some c0ck ups (quite a few due to the previous lot's "hospital pass" from the one-eyed financial genius who increased borrowing during our brief spell of public surplus ) but the current lot have reduced the deficit and we might be paying back our debts by 2017. If Comrade Balls had been allowed in we would all have been paid off with 3.5% pay rises for the past 4 years, the doley-bums got new flat screen tellys and we would have got some new (outdated?) military kit from our favouite aerospace company in the Labour heartland. It's just like Wee-Eck is buying off the masses with massive promises of prosperity , free education, better NHS, etc... When all of the business bosses are telling him that they will have to put up prices and/or move south of the border then he calls them 'scaremongers' and alleges some massive conspiracy theory with Westminster that would rival that of Holocaust-deniers or the nut jobs who don't believe we went to the moon!

This whole independance thing is costing ALL OF US money that we can ill afford. It will result in criminal damages that we will ALL have to pay for (either emotionally or financially). It will damage our standing in the world as individual and collective nations. Given all of this then don't expect any miracles in SDSR 2015 now, as there will be no more money for extra fighters, LRMPAs, replacement training aircraft or any significant increase in remuneration for NEM.

This whole independance thing is going to cost ALL of us dearly, one way or another. There will be NO winners on the 18th Sep and we will ALL be poorer for it regardless of the result.

What f***ing mess!

LJ