PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Company Survey
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2014, 09:09
a747jb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EK Company Survey

Hi All,

I would normally not post something like this, but I actually think it is worth while. It probably went unnoticed to many and I almost deleted it myself, but the HR department here at EK sent out a survey in an email entitled "Add your colors to the mix" asking for our opinions (company wide) on what we think of working for EK. Think of it what you want, but I filled it out (takes about 3 minutes). Many of us get on here and complain about nearly everything and start great rumors and such. However, complaining on this website isn't going to change anything accept make us feel better to have a place to vent and laugh. This is very important, but, it wouldn't hurt to vent towards the company, and in fact they have asked us to do so and let them know how we feel.

They say its confidential and to be honest I don't care if it is or isn't. You can say what you want about it and how it may or may not be a waste of time because they aren't going to listen anyways. What it does do though, should we get ourselves and enough of our colleagues to actually take the 3 minutes to fill it out, is send a message about what people really think. I am not saying to put a good or bad response, that is for you to decide. I am however recommending to at least have a look and take the 3 minutes to fill it out.

All opinions aside, I quite enjoyed taking the 3 minutes to send my frustrations. Will they look at it, probably not, is it confidential, probably not, will it change anything, probably not. More importantly, will it hurt anything by filling it out, probably not, and you just never know. Things did change with the "special tickets" when thousands of us blasted them on that. Who knows, maybe this will do something too.