PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying school loses my PPL examination records - what to do?
Old 11th Sep 2014, 22:14
asheikh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys!

@worrab: There were different F1's for different exams and i am not sure which one marked the ones missing...but i have given the current aeros staff the names of the possible F1's and they are getting in touch with them. I dont have as such any record of it...generally i paid for the flying lesson and theory test togather...but ofcourse, its a good idea to check. Thanks

@level attitude: I have given them the names of the different F1's i had written my exams with...they will try and get in touch with them and find out. I hope they have some record of it!

When i left the school, i was told (and so i followed) that all the files will remain at my previous school, until requested by the new school. I really just started training recently and so go in touch with them about my documents recently...i had done some nav at my old school and started at my new school with nav again...so yeah they were pushing for it now.

For Spain i would have taken the signed documents from both my schools with me and continued my training..