PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAN ENGINE START AIRBUS
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2014, 20:46
AF330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,

@TURIN: I don't get what you are saying. Haven't you ever met a 13-14 year talking (only) 2 languages? I have been to the British council aux Invalides in the "bilangual" section. My first language is french and I am in a French school and mostly all my friends speak at least 2 languages: French- german or chineese or even portugees.
And just for your info TURIN, I am also learning German since 3 years as my second language. And when I am on pprune, of course I make mistakes but, It will show that I have made mistakes. Right click and then I see the different spelings and I chose the one that I think is the right one!

@EcamSurprise: Exactly! When I read your last line, I am also thinking to learn chineese or spanich next year when I will be in Lycee (sorry don't know it in English!). Maybe it will help me to enter l'École National de l'aviation civile (ENAC) at Toulouse, or maybe to enter an airline? Well, it's my dream! So I really like to discover new places, new cultures and learn things about aviation! I am maybe thinking to pass my BIA next year which will give me the opportunity to fly a C-172 around Paris with an aeroclub!

@Ghost_Rider737: Really? Very intresting!

@Turbine D: Thanks a lot to let me learn and to have answered my question. You really are very helpful! So can I say it like this: basically when I put for example Climb thrust, it adds the fuel in the combuster. But to know where to stop it will look at the EPR or N1. So the FADEC systems know each EPR/N1 for each speed to be able to add the right quabtity of fuel, do I have the concept?

Thanks a lot to everyone.