PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying school loses my PPL examination records - what to do?
Old 11th Sep 2014, 17:22
asheikh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr Flying school loses my PPL examination records - what to do?

Hi all,

I had been flying at Cardiff Aeros from March 2012 until May 2013. While I was there, I completed all my exams (paid for and passed!!) which they told me they had kept a record of in a file....fast forwarding....I am now in London, finishing the last few hours of Nav before I have to leave back to my country on the 27th of September. I emailed them to request my exam records and they tell me they only have it for 4/7 exams i did. Like WHAT!!!

I called them up had a chat and the personal working there now claims, that is all what they have record of and the personal who worked there when I did my exams have left the organization (this happened today).

I am completely stressed out! I neither have the money nor the time to make up with any of this bull****. Even if it was possible, I wouldn't do it cause it was their responsibility to manage the records. I have no idea what to do and am all panicked! I was infact planning to go to Spain next week for a quick sunny week of flying to get my PPL before I go back to the middle east....i guess that's not happening now!

Any suggestions/advice would be much appreciated.

Abdulla Sheikh.