View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2014, 15:16
  #96 (permalink)  
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,842
You don't need an RT license as it is included within your FAA License as long as you stay within USA.

There's no FCC radio telephone license "included within" a FAA certificate. The FCC does not require a pilot to hold a RT license if they are flying in domestic airspace. There is the requirement to be "English Proficient" and the testing is done as part of issuing the certificate.
MarkerInbound is offline